[IP] Mini Med

I have to put my nickle's worth in now - I have had a MiniMed 507 since
October 1996.  I have never had one single problem with it requiring return
and only one problem requiring a call to Tech Support and that was resolved
nicely in about 2 minutes.  So, I don't know if there were a lot of lemons
with 507C or what and I don't want to get in a war.  I just wanted to
mention that I have not had any problems and am more than pleased with my

HOWEVER, I still want to buy my silhouettes and tubing separately.

Bonnie Richardson