Re: [IP] ladies room adventures

I change sets right in the main rest room, using the sink and if anyone
watches, i make sure to give them a lesson on diabetes and pumping,
Generally, observers to site changes immediately tell their diabetic
relatives about pumps:) My weirdest site change happened when my husband and
I were at a vampire-themed party and Fluffy's set was occluded, so I whipped
out my stuff and did a site change in front of 40 people. 10 people asked to
have their sugars tested that night.