Re: [IP] The Newbie's Tales of Set Changes

> evening. The dumbest thing I have done is again, related to tape.  I had a set all prepared: the reservoir ready, tubing primed, skin
> prepped, then I put the set into the softserter, and I injected it WITHOUT TAKING THE PAPER OFF the adhesive on the underside of the
> wing-things.  I felt like a real idiot removing and reinserting that one. I have learned what works for me though.  To make one stick for

Well don't feel like an idiot. Some people actually put them in that way
on purpose because they are allergic to the adhesive. They hold them down
with a tape like Polyskin II with a small hole in the middle that goes
over the top of the set but engages the wings on the TOP side to hold the
set in place.