Re: [IP] The Newbie's Tales of Set Changes

>, and I injected it WITHOUT TAKING THE PAPER OFF the adhesive on the
>underside of the
wing-things.  I felt like a real idiot removing and reinserting that one.>

Don't feel bad--probably all the soft set users have forgotten the tape on
the wings a few times--I know we have.  Also we have found that the best way
to hold the set in is to use the smaller textured tape with the hole in it
and a tegaderm to cover the whole thing after insertion (with tape off the
wings-haha) and then cut the larger piece that has a hole in it in half and
tape down 2 edges of the tegaderm.  Then  we use another IV 3000 and cut it
in half and put it on the other two edges. Sherry--did you ever get the
photos of it?  Also anyone who wants to see this in "living color" just
write us and we will send them to you.
email @ redacted

Glad you are doing so well!  Keep at it!

Bob (and Diane)
email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99