Re: [IP] Chat Thurs. Night 8-24 at 9:00PM EDT (2AM GMT)

Hi Everyone,   Is it that time already?, Well I guess it is!!, Thats right
its time for another great Thursday night Chat at 9:00PM EDT (2AMGMT)Time in
the IP Anytime room!! I would like to take this time to invite all Veteran,
Newbie,Parents,Future Pumpers And ANYONE interested in insulin pump therapy
to the chat tonight!!   Bring your own Chairs, PC'S & favorite beverages and
come on in and join us and will have a great time!!  Here is the chat
address shortcut http://insulin-pumpers.org/chat.shtml   To Log into the
chat you will have to enter the e-mail address you used when joining
insulin-pumpers as the USER NAME, And use the Password  (pumper) all in
lower case letters to log into the chat!!   If you run into any problems
just follow the on screen instructions at the site!! SEE YOU ALL AT THE
CHAT!!  AND REMEMBER THE ONLY STUPID QUESTION IS THE ONE THAT IS NEVER
ASKED!!   C J Jutras  Lewiston,Maine  P.S.   I would like to Welcome Andrew
":AKA Spot" & Ed Our new Wed. night Chat hosts!!  :o)