Re: [IP] ladies room adventures

In a message dated 8/23/00 9:33:52 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I had the PLEASURE of doing the same thing today, but I don't go in the
 stall...it is too dark in there, and I need the counter space >>

Last time I had to do a change in the ladies room, I did so right out in the
open. It happened to be during a continuing medical education course in the
hotel I was having lunch at, and the ladies room was full of doctors -- who
gathered around me, watched and asked questions while I did so. What timing!

Jan (and Elvis)