Re: [IP] training dog to sense reasctions, was Sue's profile

My Yorkie and Poodle have detected both Hi's and Low's. I think having a
relationship with you pet is truly the key. You know when something is
wrong with them, with the senses God gave to you (I'm a believer, not to
be offensive). Your pet uses his or her senses in the same way. The key
is that they know you well enough to know when something is different.
Mine also know to be still when needles are out. I love these guy. My
first Yorkie (rest his soul) was my only detector before I got
married...my husband does a pretty good job too.

Keep Smiling!