[IP] Diabetes Story in the Atlanta Constitution

This morning the Atlanta Constitution carried a story about a paper released
by the CDC that the national prevalence of diabetes increased 33% over the
past decade.  There are a few inaccuracies in the story, but otherwise it's

I'll try to find the actual press release and post the link shortly.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted