RE: [IP] Flu shots

I think that flu shot is a must for all diabetics.

>>All our kids + myself and wife get the flu shot. I don't want to deal
with a diabetic child that is dehydrated and has a raging viral
infection. Control is difficult enough without dealing with the flu. As
for the other kids, one has a mildly comprised respirator system and the
others I don't wish to take care of with the flu. Same for my wife and
myself. If we are very ill, who takes care of the rest of the family. If
none get the shot and one gets sick, probably all will get sick and that
would be a hugh hassle.

Michael <<