I have gotten a flu shot every year but one since I was dx and the shot was
readily available.  And of course the one year I didn't get the shot-I GOT
THE FLU and was hospitalized for 3 days!!!
I have never had any side effects from the shot-but some people do.
Side effects or not...its worth it!
Melissa and pumpy

On Wed, 23 Aug 2000, Fran wrote:
> Just wanted to do a polling of those parents who are getting their
> children with diabetes the flu shot this season. We have waivered back
> and forth and I would like to hear any pros or cons on this matter.

Melissa Howell
ECN Coordinator
(252) 235-6425