Re: [IP] ladies room adventures

At 10:32 PM 8/23/2000 -0400, Sara wrote:
>slap a piece of polyskin, or grab some duct
>tape...ANYTHING, in my humble opinion, is better than having to resort to a

Hey, Sara, I thought you were the light packer... You keep Polyskin with
you at all times?

OK, pumpers.  Make sure your backup kit is up to date and has some Polyskin
in it!  Mine didn't, and I didn't think masking tape would quite do the
trick, though I did seriously consider this option rather than the
SofSet.  To be fair though, the SofSet has been fine so far  (13 hours and
counting ;->).