[IP] Minneapolis pumpers

As  a newbie (about 3 mo.) at pumping, I'd love to meet anyone else in
the Minneapolis area who is doing this. Any women out there who would
like to meet for coffee and a comparing notes session? I'm a "young"
middle aged mother of 4 (all born after my diagnosis and without the
convenience of a pump!) who is trying really hard to make this work.
Please e-mail me privately. Thanks!