[IP] Tincture of Benzoin

I am not trying to sell anything here, but if any of you are looking for
Tincture of Benzoin and having trouble finding it, (None of our pharmacys
carried it or could/would order it for me), I found a great mail order/web
site that carries a great version.  It comes as individually wrapped
premoistened swabs, super convenient, and not very expensive.  Send me a
note and put Benzoin in the subject line and I'll be happy to send you the
link.  It sure helps my tape stick, I know now why Michael calls it Gorilla
Snot!  Sure is sticky!  :)