[IP] Kinking of SofSet infusion sets

Linda McNeely wrote:
> Is anyone else having problems with the soft-set QR tubings  kinking and
> causing  no  delivery alarms.  I have been getting these with every set
> I have used from my current box.

If you are not using a Sof-Serter this easily happens. If you don't have
one, call MiniMed and tell them what's been happening with every set. They
may send you a free one. They did me. They may even send a few samples of
SofSets to replace some of the *bad* ones. I've been with them since '92 and
have been satisfied.