Re: [IP] Removing a Tender

Do you use IV prep before you put the tender in?  I use IV prep or Skin Prep
wipes before inserting the sil/tender, and let it dry until it's tacky, then
I usually have no problem starting to peel it off at one side until it is up
enough that I can yank it the rest of the way off.  I generally have no
irritation from it, but do sometimes find a ring around where it was that I
usually can get off with soap or baby oil.

Hope this helps!

aka Mouse