[IP] ladies room adventures

suggestion for next time you partially rip up a silhouette and all you have
is a GASP sofset....as long as the canula is still in you, just tape that
sucker down to you...slap a piece of polyskin, or grab some duct
tape...ANYTHING, in my humble opinion, is better than having to resort to a
sofset...(kidding....dont get all bent out of shape if you - the collective
YOU - prefers the sofset...this is MY post and I prefer the silhouette...heh
heh heh)

I had the PLEASURE of doing the same thing today, but I don't go in the
stall...it is too dark in there, and I need the counter space...did a site
change in less than 3 minutes...wipe alcohol, wipe bard, squeeze, slid, tape,
retract...replug...it was the quickest ever I think...whoo hooo