[IP] Pain & Blood

I changed my site this morning and it felt a bit uncomfortable at first. As
the day went on, the site became more and more painful so when I got home
from work, I changed the site and the pain was really bad when took out the
sofset then a huge stream of blood while I was getting the tape on the new
site and now it's got a very hard spot. My Bg's were fine the whole day
(highest was 130). I am curious (if anyone knows) is this all from hitting a
vein? Last time that happened, I didn't have the pain and my BG's were all
out of wack.

Do You Yahoo!?