Re: [IP] training dog to sense reasctions, was Sue's profile

2 pommies, and 2 mixes....The Poms get right up on my chest, making
"mmmmmrrrrrffff! mmmmmmmfffff! rrrrrrrrrr!" noises to get me up (and my BG's
at around fifty).
One night, (Yes, I was stooooooopid) I changed sites before bed...reeeeally,
reeeeally DUMB!...and guess I got into a bit of scar tissue.  The poms and
the Terrier mix were all over me, licking my face and walking on me,
barking, about 3 hours later...I woke up to a result of 487 and felt like
Took a sub-Q of 8 units and changed sites.
They've never been trained to do this.
Pommy Mommy.
Jenny S.