[IP] response to Andrea and professional clothes

Andrea wrote:

I love the freedom of the pump, but sometimes find it
difficult to wear it with my professional clothes!

I was having a hard time with this too - I am the social worker at an
elementary school and it is not always easy to stop and explain the pump to
the students (which is more likely to happen when I wear the pump on the
waistband of my pants).  I checked out Minimed accessories but I didn't like
the bra pouch (that you can attach in your bra).  I checked out Desitronics
site and they have a bra pouch that hangs from the side of your bra under
your arm.  I got this and it is wonderful - no one knows that I am wearing
the pump and it doesn't bother me at all.  It was also great for the clothes
that I have that don't have waistbands - some of my dresses, especially
jumpers.  Also if you want to tuck your shirt into your jeans and not have
the pump on your waistband then having it under your shirt is great too.  I
think the pouch was about $18 and I ordered it from the D web page.  If you
were really clever and a seamstress, you could probably make one - a little
pouch with a clip on one end and velcro on the other.