[IP] Backpacking trip

I have just returned from a backpacking trip in the mountains of
Eastern Oregon.  I had a great time and NO problems with my diabetes
because of my pump.  I started pumping on 6/26/00 and I know I had
less problems that I would have had on shots.

I followed the basal rate suggestions I got on the IP list (which were
different from my dr's) and it worked really well.  Well, except for
the sore muscles!  ;-)

Thanks to all of those who gave me suggestions for this backpacking
trip.  This trip was ~10 miles from the nearest road and very remote.
The lake we went to only had 5 people at it (counting me and my 2
sons).  It was very peaceful and nice to get away from civilization.
I had put this trip off for several years because of the diabetes,
but my mm508 allowed me to do it without any problems.