[IP] Re: Weight Gain--Whining in Colorado

> Chiefly, MY interest was not so much on the weight gain itself...that
> the other poster....MY main interest was in the improvement of the BG
> after quitting.
> I dumped 1/3 of my daily insulin needs after quitting 11 1/2 years
> Pommy Mommy.
> Jenny S.

Sorry, the first line was for your question.  I did have an improvement
in my control after quiting smoking.  The remainder of the post was to
the thread, and the list.  Smoking is extremely bad for everyone,
especially bad for dm'ers.  I was with my baby brother, who died from
cancer at the age of 29 while his lungs were being suctioned out, and it
is not a nice way to go.
Jack Granowski
email @ redacted
An honest politician is one who when he is bought will stay bought.
 - Simon Cameron