[IP] Fun in the ladies' room

Wow, I just had an interesting time!  Went into the ladies' room to powder
my nose and found that my new Silhouette (inserted it last night) had
detached itself.  The back half was completely loose.  So I went back to my
desk to check my blood sugar and found that I had left my meter at
home.  Wonderful.  Feeling somewhat disgusted with myself for having
forgotten it, but also proud that I have a backup meter at work, I checked
on the backup and was 127.  Then I took out my spare supplies (feeling
proud of myself for having them) and discoverd that all I had was a
SofSet.  Okay, so I'm disgusted with myself again.  I haven't used a SofSet
since February and I didn't have a SofSerter.  Ugh.

Went back into the ladies' room and did a set change in the little stall,
all the while wondering what others might think of the medical supplies
littering the floor around me.  IV Prep wipe, alcohol wipe, Unisolve wipe,
wrapper from IV 300 tape, infusion set packaging,  wrapper from tape that
goes on top of the sofset, pump, old tubing, old silhouette--just an
unbelievable amount of stuff.  It started to get kind of crowded in
there!  (Note: If you ever have to do a set change in a public bathroom,
use the handicapped stall.)

Anyway, I got the set changed (successfully I hope) dredged up a memory of
how much to prime a SofSet, and threw away all the refuse.  I'm amazed at
how much simpler and faster it is for me to use the Sils. I need no tape
underneath, no tape on top, no insertion device.  And usually they stay
put.  In fact, I think the one that came loose was defective.  The front
part of tape was stuck so tight it was hard to detach, but the back half
was not even sticky to the touch.

Anyway, all you pumpers, make sure your backup supplies are up-to-date!