[IP] Anniversary

Dauna and Natalie wrote the following:
> Jan,
> Congratulations to you on your Anniversary of pumping for 17yrs!!!    i i
> i i i i i i i i i i i i i i   these are your candles so you may blow them
> out......... youve sure earned it.
> Keep on keeping on.              Love Dauna
> ------------------------------
> ------------------------------
> When I hear stories like Jan's, I am in awe!!!!
> Both impressed and proud of her for surviving and FLOURISHING, and
> blessing my luck that I didn't have to go through all that!
> Aug. 19 was my 8th anniversary of being diagnosed; I'm grateful that, if
> I was going to have diabetes, at least it's NOW and not THEN!!
> Congratulations, Jan and other "old-timers"!
>  Natalie A. Sera, with all her ducks in a row!

Thanks, gals. Don't applaud, just send fudge!!
Now, to comment about the *old timer* statement (lol)  Your turn is coming
<VBG>. Reminds me of Judge Judy this week who said she was insulted the day
she ordered an alcoholic drink and asked if they needed to *card* her. They
said no. She asked Byrd if he knew what she was talking about. He said no,
they still card him. LOL

Then I also say I'm glad I got this when I did and not back in the days they
locked DMers in cages and fed them rancid pork grease!  Of course, they're
all dead, too. So are all those people who ate carrots 200 years ago. In
case some haven't figured out, I survive on a sense of humor. Need my daily
dose. I'd rather laugh, it's too easy to cry at the type of an @.
w.O.w. (wise OLD woman - as I'm known on my *home* list.)