[IP] icing on the cake

Roselea wrote:
> Even though I don't have trouble with cake, I've heard other
> pumpers say that figuring cake is hard, actually it's not the cake,
> but the icing...

nahhh.  the icing is easy...pure sugar....yum...though it is HARDER if it is
the even yummier butter cream, but I find it is the CAKE that is the hard
part...does it have lots of butter and eggs and raisins and walnuts in it?
If it is plain old white or chocolate or yellow cake, no biggie, but the cake
that I find WORTH eating is a pain in the BUTT-tocks to figure out...

but then, as they say....practice makes perfect...and if at first you don't
succeed, try try again and again and again...