Re: [IP] training dog to sense reasctions, was Sue's profile

I am fascinated by this idea!  I have always wanted to get a dog but
my wife has always vetoed the idea.  If I could convince her that it
is a medical necessity for my son to have one ...

But can you give more details?  How did you train the dogs?  Can they
really tell when you are low or do they just remind you to check?

I would love to hear more!

Tim, father of Trent, dx 6/00 to be pumping soon.