No Subject

SNIP>>>>>>>Dear Bonnie,
Your doctor couldn't be more correct.  I have done some consulting work for
Merck pharmaceutical, and I have learned a lot about heart disease during
course of this assignment with them.  All diabetics are considered high risk

and should have cholesterol levels lower than the average risk population.
Many of the cardiologists working for Merck keep their LDLs at 100!  It is
shocking to learn of the ignorance among cardiologists and internists
regarding heart disease, cholesterol levels and the effectiveness of this
class of drug (Zocor, Lipitor, etc.)  Very few side effects.  Totally
 They save lives... but you gotta take 'em.

Thanks, Lindsey, it is always nice to have validation!   I knew he was
special.  He does Lipid Reasearch at Kirklin clinic with the Pulmanary Group
and has a special blood testing procedure called VAP?  Ever heard of it?
Dr. Jere Segrest.  I think he is very sharp!