[IP] training dog to sense reasctions, was Sue's profile

Hi Sue,
I have two chocolate labs, and we had a yellow lab before, who raised them
both, to sense a reaction in me.  Now Rusty, my littler one, he is about 4
years old, will come and irritate the heck out of me, day or night, till I
check my sugar.  IF he gets no answer, Alex, his older brother, and we call
him Porker because he is so big, compared to Rusty, will come and plop on
me, or wake my hubby up from a sound sleep.  Rusty starts by coming to the
bed in the night and he smells my breath.  If he doesn't like it, he whines
and paws me on the arm.  Then he whines more and more till I get up.  I had
never trained Nicholas, their dad so to speak, to do this, it just came
naturally.  More than once all three dogs, Bless Nick's soul too please,
have saved my life.  So has my hubby but that's different, he has two legs
and no tail, thank goodness!  :)
Lori A. Willey
First Express Inc.