Re:[IP] Gastr and propulsid

Terri, my gastro has me on both prilosec (GERD) and propulsid
(Gastroparesis). I have told  him since I show none of the adverse
reactions, especially the extended qt segment on my ekg, I would like to
remain on propulsid if the criteria set by Janssen and FDA will allow. I am
just not anxious to break in a new drug to my current regimen.