Re: [IP] How long do you leave in infusion sets?

Well I agree with most of you on when to change the infusion sets.  I change
the sets every 5 or 6 days.  As of now I have not had any redness or spots
where the set was in. Just  the other day was my first blood gusher. So my
main problem has been when I work outside the infusion set comes out. I use
the sof-set micro.  So I always use up my 150 units and then change the
complete set.  That has been quite good for me. Just maybe my hide is like
an alligator ha ha!

email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years
Began pumping w/MM 507C 8/31/99