Re: [IP] How long do you leave in infusion sets?

Well I agree with most of you on when to change the infusion sets.  I change
the sets every 5 or 6 days.  As of now I have not had any redness or spots
where the set was in. Just  the other day was my first blood gusher. So my
main problem has been when I work outside the infusion set comes out. I use
the sof-set micro.  So I always use up my 150 units and then change the
complete set.  That has been quite good for me. Just maybe my hide is like
an alligator ha ha!

Bob
email @ redacted
Type I for 44 years