Re: [IP] Heart Disease

Dear Bonnie,
Your doctor couldn't be more correct.  I have done some consulting work for
Merck pharmaceutical, and I have learned a lot about heart disease during the
course of this assignment with them.  All diabetics are considered high risk
and should have cholesterol levels lower than the average risk population.
Many of the cardiologists working for Merck keep their LDLs at 100!  It is
shocking to learn of the ignorance among cardiologists and internists
regarding heart disease, cholesterol levels and the effectiveness of this
class of drug (Zocor, Lipitor, etc.)  Very few side effects.  Totally proven.
 They save lives... but you gotta take 'em.