Re: [IP] Heart Disease

In a message dated 8/22/00 9:34:33 AM, email @ redacted writes:

<< have read so much about how these "statin"?? drugs, Zocor, Pravachol, etc.,
not only seem to prevent heart attacks and strokes >>

I take Zocor, since my total cholesterol won't go much below 200 with even
the most stringent diet and plenty of exercise and normal weight, so was
pleased to read recent news stories about statins also seeming to
substantially reduce the risk of bone fractures in post-menopausal women.

Linda Z