RE: Carb measurement (was RE: [IP] Carb counting?)

Tim Gardner [mailto:email @ redacted] wrote:

> Does anyone know what the scientific procedure is for
> determining carb count?

Probably a quantitative analysis assay, IOW considerably more complex than
measuring calories, but I don't know for sure.  A good place to start to
find out might be http://www.nal.usda.gov/fnic/.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted