Re: [IP] How long do you leave in infusion sets?

Lisa, I have the sils, and leave them in typically around 5 days. The
little "window" gets reddish and I know it's about time for a change. I
could probably go longer than that, but there is greater chance for site
degradation. With the sofsets I averaged 3 days. For me, sils are lots
better, with fewer sticking problems, and they have never come out.