Re: [IP] Humalog and Site Changes

> I am using Humalog.  I have talked to my doctor about mixing but he
> does not feel comfortable with this.

There are a large number of mixers on the list. Lily's doc's comments
were simply "if it works for you, fine". Other reports from list
members have indicated responses all over the spectrum such as your
doc to wildly enthusiastic that a solution to another mystery has
been found that will help their other patients.