[IP] re: prenatal vitamins

Natural/health food stores have prenatal vitamins that are sugar
free. TwinLabs is one brand (they are capsules w/powder in them),
but I have seen others. If you are looking for prescription
vitamins, I don't know of any offhand that are sugar-free. I have
friends who, instead of taking prenatals, have taken the
flintstone type vitamins (because they don't cause constipation
and nausea, etc as bad), and I know you can find sugar-free
versions of those (Costco makes chewable children's vitamins w/o
I am not diabetic (my 9yo daughter is) but am expecting our
eighth child on 4/12. Congrats to you (and Dori too!) Hope
everything goes well!

Denise said:
Can anyone help me with a powder, liquid, chewable prenatal
vitamin that doesn't have sugar in it????? I'm having the
toughest  time finding one. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children) due 4/12
"Don't let yesterday use up too much of today." Cherokee proverb