[IP] re: prenatal vitamins

Denise,

Natural/health food stores have prenatal vitamins that are sugar
free. TwinLabs is one brand (they are capsules w/powder in them),
but I have seen others. If you are looking for prescription
vitamins, I don't know of any offhand that are sugar-free. I have
friends who, instead of taking prenatals, have taken the
flintstone type vitamins (because they don't cause constipation
and nausea, etc as bad), and I know you can find sugar-free
versions of those (Costco makes chewable children's vitamins w/o
sugar.)
I am not diabetic (my 9yo daughter is) but am expecting our
eighth child on 4/12. Congrats to you (and Dori too!) Hope
everything goes well!

Denise said:
Can anyone help me with a powder, liquid, chewable prenatal
vitamin that doesn't have sugar in it????? I'm having the
toughest  time finding one. Thanks to anyone who can help.

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children) due 4/12
w/#8