Re: [IP] Heart Disease

In a message dated Tue, 22 Aug 2000  9:34:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, Bonnie Richardson <email @ redacted> writes:

<< Since one of the major complications of diabetes is heart disease, for which
we are all at great risk.  And those of us with high cholestrol or family
history at even greater risk, I wonder how many of us, particulary women,
are taking a cholesterol lowering drug?

I'm not a female, but I have alot of heart disease in my family and my cholesterol tries to run too high.  My endo has me on Lipitor to keep the cholesterol in check.

T2 31 years, mm508 since 07/10/00