[IP] re: 3 MM 507cs

 me too, a year pumping and am on my third
pump.....sent the first one back b4 i even used it b/c
the syringe door was sooo loose and then the 2nd pump,
which i considered MY pump b/c I started insulin on
that one...well, technical probs and am still waiting
to hear what's wrong with it..I know the screw was
turning (unevenly) but NOT pushing the reservoir
arms...so I'm on my 3rd pump..a  loaner, which I said
I want my other one back, but to be honest, I'm happy
with this one, just watching the screw it's much more
even turning that my old pump's screw EVER was! I've
had so many probs with MiniMed but for some other
reasons I don't think I would switch to D, just my own
opinion. maybe another company another time....

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail  Free email you can access from anywhere!