Re: [IP] Re: Weight Gain--Whining in Colorado

I had the same experience after quiting smoking, and I can assure you it has
nothing to do with changing insulins. most people do gain after quitting
smoking, but it does reverse within 24 months (literature supports). Sooner
with exercise.  Anyway- there is no biologic reason for weight gain to be
connected with one type of insulin versus another. Give yourself some credit
for accomplishing one of the hardest things to do there is ! Getting off of
nicotine was one of the most difficult things in my life!!! Hang in there-
the wieght will come off, Carla