[IP] Free things with pump

> What kind of things should I be asking them for to send with
> the pump.  I would like to receive as many free items as I can with this
> purchase because you all know how expensive the supplies can be.
> Thanks
> Nancy

I believe MiniMed is pretty thorough in what they include with this huge
shipment of a pager-size machine. But, they itemize everything and the
insurance company will receive the results. They will include your choice of
infusion sets, but you may want to ask them to send a few samples of other
styles, too.
Happy pumping!!