RE: [IP] Carb counting?

email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]

> However
> when I ventured
> to eat fresh pineapple this morning ...yes weighed and
> accounted for... my
> bolus didn't even come close to covering it (and yes my bs
> had been stable
> for hours and remains stable during fasting tests over this
> period).

The carbs per portion of fresh fruit is *always* an estimate because we
can't control nature to the point of knowing exactly how much sugar is
contained in the flesh.  Sometimes a medium sized apple will have 18g and
the next might have 25g.

Jim Handsfield
mailto:email @ redacted OR
mailto:email @ redacted