[IP] What do I ask for?

Hi everyone, I was just approved to get my minimed (yippee).  They are
supposed to be calling me this afternoon to finalize all the details and to
get the info to ship the pump.  The question I am asking you experienced
pumpers is:  What kind of things should I be asking them for to send with
the pump.  I would like to receive as many free items as I can with this
purchase because you all know how expensive the supplies can be.