[IP] My 508 died :(

I have only had it four months now.  I awoke to a no delivery alarm at four
in the morning.  After trying to clear and checking tubing, etc...I called
MM.  After telling the tech what I already checked and her "walking me
through"  the rest of the tests, it was determined that after 15 no delivery
alarms that my pump died.  Probable cause circuit board failure,
undetermined at this point.  Needless to say they sent a loaner...arriving 2
days later.  This really has me pissed off, especially after having problems
for 2 years in a row with the last model.  MiniMed is turning into cracked
out junk IMHO.