Re: [IP] Blood spurting and other discussions....

At 11:10 PM 8/21/00 -0600, you wrote:
>Ok, I have a weak stomach already and y'all are scaring me.  Please tell
>me this doesn't happen very often, and isn't serious.  Maybe I shouldn't
>read this before I get the pump????

Ah the Famous GUSHERS...   No not really that often  I have had only 1 in a
little over 6 years of pumping and it happened a few months ago..

It did not bother me at the time because I was a little to busy running to
get a paper towel or 2 and not to let it drip all over..  lol

Brian Carter
email @ redacted
ICQ # 27217438