Re: [IP] Carb counting?

A lot of people seem to be writing that a carb is a carb etc but sometimes I
have found this not to be the case.  My ratio in general works very well and
one up or one down is clearly too much/too little.  However when I ventured
to eat fresh pineapple this morning ...yes weighed and accounted for... my
bolus didn't even come close to covering it (and yes my bs had been stable
for hours and remains stable during fasting tests over this period).  Has
anyone else found particular foods that shoot up their bs despite bolusing?
I find it funny that I can bolus perfectly for Ben and Jerry's but pineapple
is such a hazard!