RE: [IP] Carb counting?

>>Yes i tried it again today after i had posted.  I started at 122 ate 18
pieces and bolused 3 units and now i am at 232.<<

How long after eating them was this number taken?  I find that I often peak
at about 1hrs and drop back to normal at 1.5-2 hrs.  Quite the headrush on
humalog.  However others find it is typically more like 2-3hrs.  And
sometiems even more then that.

Basically don't let the 232 discourage you if you ate them only an hour ago.

-- Sherry