Re: [IP] Carb counting?

> Now, how do you know that a 2u bolus is not going to cover that candy,
> you tried it?

Yes i tried it again today after i had posted.  I started at 122 ate 18
pieces and bolused 3 units and now i am at 232.

> Are you taking a set bolus amount for each meal and then matching your
food to that?
> Ugh!  That's just like taking shots!

Yes i am but i am doing it only so that we can make sure that my basels are
set right and then i will start carb counting, which as you can tell i am
trying a few things out now just to see how it works.

Thank you for helping me out and as you can tell from my b/s numbers i will
probably be asking for more advice once i decide to get really crazy and try
a piece of cake, lol.