[IP] (no subject)

Kevin wrote:
> Besides, your a New Yorker for friggin sakes. Tell them
> where to go if they don't like what you have to

hey i take offense to that...I may LIVE in NYC...but I ain't no freakin' New
Yorker!!  LOL.  but as we say here, to those people who don't care for my

I have not broken 180 since friday....hmm and this is in DIRECT correlation
from signing off of digest and onto browser???  I may have stumbled on a new
form of diabetes management!!!