[IP] Carb counting?

I have just started pumping as of July 25th and so far so good!  My numbers are finally starting to stablalize but i do not carb count, although i have talked to my doc about it and i understand it but i do not have any books about it, YET.  So my question is, i know that most people bolus 1 unit for every 15g (YMMV) of carbs but how do you bolus for the sugar.  The reason i ask is because while i am at work i love to snack on licorice (twizzler bite size pieces which i know i should not eat) and 18 pieces is 31g but i know a 2 unit bolus is not going to cover those 18 pieces.  Thank you

JPEG image