[IP] Ewww....gross...thanks

Thanks everybody for all the support and well wishes!
Regretably I deleted the message I got to go test for
Ketones, so to whomever you are, thank you.  Although
I did NOT have ketones, it made me get Ketostrips for
my office, which I haven't done in an embarrassingly
long time.  Well, my BG is 205 now (I'm STILL VERY
annoyed), and i'm gradually coming back down.  Thank
you, Thank you, Thank you...it's good to vent once in
awhile huh? xo- Alecia

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail  Free email you can access from anywhere!