[IP] My fingers don't hurt anymore...

I just got the new FreeStyle blood glucose testing monitor. You do not
stick your fingers with this one (you can if you want to..they include an
adapter, but who'd want to do that :-). The lancet is used to prick your
forearm. You place the palm of your hand on the table and lance the top of
your arm 3 inches from your elbow. All you need is a drop of blood that is
the size of a pin head...really! The test strips run about the same price
as others...$34 for 50 (100s are on back order). The reading come very
quickly. AND if that's not enough...there's a $40 rebate.

I'm thrilled...any questions, let me know.
Lisa

begin:vcard
n:Surles-Law;lisa
tel;pager:757 849-5002
tel;fax:757 269-5065
tel;work:757 269-5002
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.jlab.org
org:Jefferson Lab;Science Education
version:2.1
email;internet:email @ redacted
title:Science Education Tech
adr;quoted-printable:;;12000 Jefferson Ave =0D=0AMS16C;Newport News;VA;23606;
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:lisa
end:vcard